Admission Process for Diploma Engineering
- 75% of the seats in all the courses are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% of seats under Management quota in all the courses are filled according to merit by the Management at the given address of the Institute.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- Mark sheet of SSC
- School leaving certificate (current year)
- Attempt certificate
- Registration Acknowledgement slip of Admission Committee
- Two pass port photographs
- Caste certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)